How it works
‘Carve your name on hearts not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you’
It’s very easy to set up your account. Just follow our three step process:
- Register to open your account. We’ll send you an email straight away with your login information.
- Decide how you’d like people to view your legacy. You have a choice:
- If you’ve made a Will you can attach the login information to your Will. This means your executors will be made aware that you have an account. Or you can simply pass the login details to someone you’d like to have access to your account on your death.
- You can tell us who you’d like to be able to access your account on your death when you register (or shortly after). We’ll send them login details to use on your death. If they try to access the account, we’ll send you an email in case it’s an error. If we don’t hear from you within 48 hours, we’ll allow them full access to the site. This is a lengthier process, but more secure if your’e worried about someone viewing your account before your death.
- Start building your legacy. Once you’ve registered, you can start to build your legacy. You can take your time, save what you’ve completed and then come back and finish it in stages perhaps over several weeks. To make it simple, we have guides and templates that can help.
To start, register here.